The high-quality coconut soil made of coconut fibres suits ideally for sowing and planting herbs & vegetables in HARRY HERBS. The soil is made of renewable resources and is 100% natural and biodegradable. So bleiben die Wurzeln besser belüftet und deine Kräuter können sich prächtig entfalten.
By adding 3 liters of water the product swells within a few moments and makes 5 liters of potting soil. With this amount you can fill one HARRY HERBS.
- ideal for sowing and planting herbs & vegetables
- made of natural coconut fibres, unfertilized
- 100% peat free and biodegradable
- high capacity of water and nutrient storage
- makes 5 liters of potting soil
400g pressed coconut soil
Pressed coconut fibres, peat-free and unfertilized
pH value: 6,5 (+/- 1) by nature (without using chalk)
salt content: EC < 0,5 mS/cm
Producer: Samenhaus Müller GmbH, 36208 Wildeck
Country of production: Germany
Storage: weather protected and dry